Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Science Man: On the Universe

We see here many stars that have formed in a red-shifting area of the universe:


Note how these stars appear trapped within nebulae of red dust, but this dust's coloring is actually due to the immense gravitational forces pulling on the nebulae.

I enjoy knowing a bit of science because such knowledge allows me to explain stuff like this sort of thing in today's blog entry. I also enjoy knowing a bit of theology, for this enables me to make sense of the marchlands between science and theology.

I can thus tell you about this next photograph. We see here - on God's own workbench - the entire universe itself red-shifting due to its immense mass (and note the depression atop the universe, for this will eventually grow large enough to swallow the entirety):


I grant that it looks like an apple, but that's how things got started anyway, right? This also explains how the plucking of one apple could send the entire universe hurtling down through the throes of entropy as an ever-falling world.

No need to thank me. Glad to be of assistance.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Blogger Kevin Kim said...

I pronounce myself edumacated.

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

The word is also spelt "edgeumacated," because some bastards don't bastardizing know how to bastardizing spell, the ignorant bastardizing bastardizers who bastardize every bastardized bastardization!

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home