Friday, March 10, 2017

A Very Tasty Burger

Home-Cooked Food

You're looking at the final photo of just about the best hamburger I've ever eaten, and it was created by my wife, who cannot make another like it because she didn't keep track of the ingredients and their proportions.

The salad, however, she recalls precisely, and I hope she remembers forever, because I don't want to eat a salad like that again, nor does my wife, for it lacked flavor, any flavor, though it was probably good for our health.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 1:31 AM, Blogger Carter Kaplan said...

I see some sort of hamburger story. Mr. Em offering the protagonist a once-in-a-lifetime-hamburger.

Will the protagonist eat it, or will he keep it? ...hoard it, covet it, treasure it--because it so unique? If he eats it he can enjoy all that juicy satiation, but then after that orgasmic repast he will never again enjoy such a fantastic burger. On the other hand, if he keeps it he can forever enjoy the sublime prospect of dining upon that delectable burger--but, alas, that tantalizing anticipation will last only so long as he does not eat it. A tantalizing conundrum!

Ah, and what would Mr. Em want him to do?

 
At 1:57 AM, Blogger Carter Kaplan said...

I experienced a strange compulsion to blog about this burger:

Taste and Temptation

 
At 4:08 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

I think my readers can now grasp the source of my Mr. Em character . . .

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home