Friday, December 23, 2016

International Authors is calling . . .


If I might  be allowed to do so, I'd like to urge my readers to go take a look at the International Authors site and see what's offered there. I'm not entirely disinterested in this appeal, for I expect that my book of poems will be appearing at that site soon.

Anyway, regardless what you might think of my poetry (when it shows up), there are other writers there to look into, so you might consider sending any avid readers thataway!

Or - given that the holiday season is upon us - consider giving some books as presents.

Folks still do read books, you know.

Don't they?

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 3:23 AM, Blogger TheBigHenry said...

A lot of folks, myself included, read ebooks almost exclusively.

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Me, too. I'll have to clear that with the editors.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger Carter Kaplan said...

Thanks for this post, Jeffery. A few more like this and I'll be winging around in that Gulfstream V.

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Won't be long, now . . .

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home