Friday, February 06, 2015

Directions, Gangnam Style!

Getting Directions

You see me here asking directions in Gangnam from one of the locals. The natives there are bit stiff, but they are nevertheless friendly and helpful. This one tried to help me find myself, but my problem was an existential crisis triggered by the so-called "uncanny valley" into which one descends when speaking with a being that looks human in every respect but somehow 'feels' non-human, so I couldn't get much help from her on that problem.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Ray said...

I just want to let you know the name of the artist of the sculpture, in the photo. Her name is Kim Gyungmin. She has gotten pretty popular over the past few years, a lot of public art exhibitions around Korea.

This is her biography:
Kim Gyungmin


Ray

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Thanks, Ray.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home