Saturday, December 20, 2014

The New Criterion - How does one submit an article?


The query above is now moot since I found a different journal where I was able to submit my recent article on Stephen Vincent Benét.

I am curious, though, how one submits articles to The New Criterion, for a scholar I'm acquainted with advised me to submit my article there, but I found no icon stating "submissions" and had an email of inquiry automatically rejected by the site's spam detector.

Does anyone happen to know how to submit an article there? Or are submissions by invitation only?

Just curious . . .

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe they only use essays they have requested from writers they know.

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

That explains things. Thanks.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger ilTassista Marino said...

well, that's an OLD criterion!

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

And I'm not even good enough for that!

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home