Thursday, September 11, 2014

Sara Elizabeth Low: 9/11

Sara Low's Life Stone
Google Images

Regular readers will know that each year I recall Sara Elizabeth Low, a flight attendant who perished on American Airlines Flight 11, the first airliner crashed by the terrorists into the World Trade Center, as I learned on September 13, 2006, when my brother Tim told me that he had known her and her family when he lived and worked in Batesville, Arkansas, her hometown:
It's hard to believe it has been five years since 9/11. Thinking about Sara, a flight attendant I knew from Batesville, who died on Flight 11.
Sara has been remembered more for her life than for her death, or that is at least the intention behind the "Life Stone" in her hometown. That is also my intention today, as well as my brother's intention in remembering her, as I'm sure he does each year on this date.

As for those who perpetrated the horror of 9/11, let's not forget that others like them are still out there actively looking for their chance to strike . . .

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home