Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Heffalump Strikes Again!

Elephant Smack!

One of my former students sent me this photo of her altercation with an Asian Elephant, and she wrote:
I'll send you an amusing picture of me in Phuket which was taken during my family trip this summer!

Hope this picture makes you laugh. ;)
Seeing nothing funny in this attack by a wild elephant, I responded:
Did that elephant really punch you in the mouth?
Jae Youn replied:
Wow! I thought of it as more of a kiss . . .

But that's an interesting interpretation ;)

You are always funny!! ha-ha :D
But that's obviously no kiss! It's a hard smack on the lips! There could be blood-uh! Not funny!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger Jae :D said...

Hi, Jeffery, this is Jae Youn (the girl in the photo striked by Heffalump). I searched "Heffalump" on Google and was surprised of how sweet the character looks like in the Winnie-the-Pooh. Ha! He(assuming) does not look like a wild elephant who will strike me. But thank you for the post and your accurate interpretation on this photo :D Some of my friends actually do support your theory and were very interested to even debate about it. :) Cheers!

 
At 5:02 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Of course, I'm right! Just look at the malice in that Heffalump's eyes!

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home