Friday, July 26, 2013

A Long-Delayed Re-Visit to the Craftworks Taphouse


I've been so busy teaching and editing for the past year that I've not managed to visit the Craftworks Taphouse pub in all that time, but I keep sending folks over that way. I finally found some time yesterday, however, and personally introduced three colleagues from my university to the place. You see our hands -- hands that grade and edit! -- at other work below:


As I told Publican Dan Vroon via email -- he wasn't in, having flown to Canada on Tuesday -- my colleagues loved the place:
Dear Dan,

Just to let you know . . . my three colleagues and I had a great time. The beer and food are as good as ever, and the three loved the place. We stayed from 12 to 5, and I drank six beers . . .

Just got home. I hope you enjoyed your trip [home] to Canada.

Yours,

Jeffery
From the link under the iconic Craftworks image above, but more particularly here, I see that the Craftworks has expanded to Pangyo, Seoul! Expansion? Yeah! I'll drink to that!


I tried to persuade the other three there with me to join in a photo op, but they prefer anonymity. Too bad. On the upside, though, I got them interested in the Kindle version of my novella, The Bottomless Bottle of Beer, which I view on my iPad.

An apt iPad app to top off the bottom of an affable day!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:22 AM, Blogger Carter Kaplan said...

Ah, so you use beer to seduce people into reading your novella, eh?

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Beer is a bottomless source of readers . . .

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home