Sunday, December 30, 2012

Last Time I Give Blood . . .

Drawing Blood
Terrance Lindall

Don't let Terrance Lindall draw your blood, or this could happen to you. It's enough to cause nightmares!

Speaking of bad dreams, some friends who've read my story have had strange dreams, such as this one dreamt by a South Korean artist, Ms. Jae Youn Chung:
I just finished reading your story. I read about half of the story yesterday night, just before I went to sleep, and had a very, very weird dream. I was lost on an island somewhere, following a road down toward the sea. There was a bridge across to land, but snakes covered the bridge, so I didn't know if I should try to cross. I was afraid and woke up confused when I got up this morning and started reading from where I left off because I was curious of how the story would end. But I had to stop soon because my iPad was out of battery. I wanted to reply to you sooner about your writing, but I just finished reading it! How you write your story really made me wonder about the ending a lot and the mysterious setting of the whole story really put some strange images in my head.
She now wants to draw some of those images, which I fear might be as scary as Terrance's colored drawing above. I'm beginning to suspect the story -- my 'uncanny' story -- might be cursed!

Just kidding . . . sort of . . .

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger Kevin Kim said...

Well, I'm sure you've heard about the supposed curse surrounding the making of the movie "The Exorcist." Star Ellen Burstyn claims there are nine deaths directly associated with the production of that film. If true, then much blood was given.

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Was Lindall involved?

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Carter Kaplan said...

Curiouser and curiouser!

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Curiosity killed the cat . . .

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Kevin Kim said...

"Was Lindall involved?"

I'll be sure to ask Ellen. She's hard to reach, but she and I have the same crack dealer, so I'll pass a message through him.

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Great that there's just one degree of separation between the two of you.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home