Sunday, March 27, 2011

Dario Rivarossa inspires En-Uk Sequoya Hwang!

As I noted some days ago, my multitalented cyberfriend Dario Rivarossa has started his own art blog, and I wonder if he might have been inspired to do so by my son, En-Uk, who has been maintaining an art blog for over a year now and has caught Dario's attention with some of the images drawn. Whatever Dario's source of inspiration, his own blog has in turn now inspired En-Uk to post an art entry nominating Dario's blog, (He)Art by dhr, for a Liebster Award.

Here's the specific art blog entry by Dario, titled "Meek Hell Angel," that inspired En-Uk:


And below comes the image drawn by En-Uk in response, "Monster Grasshopper":

Moreover, I now see that Dario has already seen En-Uk's blog entry and blogged on it here! The art world moves fast -- so quickly that one must run as fast as one can just to stay in one place!

One just can't keep up, though maybe two can . . .

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 5:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well. Don't look in my direction. I can't even keep up with myself.

JK

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

At least you're in motion . . .

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 6:15 AM, Anonymous dhr said...

Sounds like somebody is lacking solid news, these days...
;-)
Many thanks again.

I wonder if he might have been inspired to do so by my son, En-Uk

Nearly so: last summer by my beloved nephew Luca (Luke) who's the same age as En-Uk. Some day I will be posting some drawing by him too.

Anyway it is a great joy, day by day, surfing to En-Uk's blog and see, and read, his works.
He accomplishes what I try to, and by much simpler means, that in my philosophy is the mark of intelligence.

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Dario, I'll call En-Uk's attention to your comment here. I'm sure that he'll be interested in your nephew's art, too.

As for 'lack' of news . . . there's actually too much.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 6:25 AM, Anonymous dhr said...

P.S. Ah, yes, surely En-Uk inspired me to START A BLOG.

You know, I was afraid it might be a bore, but thanks to him I discovered that a blog can be filled by just cartoon-like drawings and odd sentences.

 
At 6:31 AM, Anonymous dhr said...

he'll be interested in your nephew's art, too

He 'happily' saw several samples online some months ago on that Italian sci-fi website. I could post more of them into my own blog now but, well, new material will be made soon during the Easter holidays (we usually live some 600 km far from each other).

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Art blogs appear to be fun.

I'd forgotten that art by your nephew.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home