Saturday, February 18, 2006

Nomad Tags a Gypsy

I've successfully escaped previous attempts to tag me, but Nomads and Gypsies have a bond that binds, so I guess that I'm caught this time.

The magic number is four ... or maybe six. Six questions requesting four answers. I'll answer four of the questions, sort of. You'll see why ... or at least how.

Four Jobs I've Had

Grit newspaperboy in the Ozark Mountains
Penland Cafeteria Dishwasher at Baylor University
Driving a fully loaded U-Haul with bad brakes while towing a car from San Francisco to Boston
Brewing coffee for UC Berkeley's Stephens Lounge

Four Movies I Watch Over and Over Again

Stop Making Sense
Stop Making Sense
Stop Making Sense
... Making Sense

Four Places I've Lived

Upstairs,
Downstairs,
And in the Lady's Chamber
... then out on the street after number 3.

Four TV Shows I Watch

Whatever the kids are watching on Cartoon Network

Four Websites I Visit Daily

Site Meter for Gypsy Scholar
Google Search Engine (Advanced)
Wikipedia
Free Dictionary

Four Places I'd Like to Be Right Now

Right now? You mean simultaneously? Wouldn't they all have to be the same place?

Okay, Nomad, you've had your revenge for my snarky comments on your Girl Wednesday series. Now, it's my turn.

I tag ... nobody. Aw, what the hell -- I tag everybody in the whole world.

I mean, let's get this thing over with.

5 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Ah, the Ozarks. The best watermelons I've ever tasted were in Cave City, AR.

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

And the biggest are in Hope, Arkansas ... but "best" is better.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop Making Sense is a classic by a brilliant band, one of my favorite CDs, esp the remastered version.

 
At 3:26 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

I saw the movie over ten times in 1984/85. At the time, I needed inspiration, and every time I came out of the cinema after seeing that film, I felt inspired to do something creative.

Emphasis upon 'inspired' -- I didn't actually create very much.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That film is why I first bought a guitar. The first songs I could play were Psycho Killer and Heaven.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home